Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Birthday Egg

I just went outside to check out our chickens and guess what I found......AN EGG!!! An egg for Eddie's birthday! They must have know that it was a special day and planned their egg laying calender around Eddie's birthday. August 8th is a special day. I'm not sure which one it was, but I was proud of them both. Its just like a normal egg but it is much smaller. It will make a very small omelet, but its still an EGG from our very own chickens! I should have taken a picture when I found it on the ground, but I was just too excited to remember. My mom said "now you know what its like to be a mom" and I said "I'm going to eat this."

2 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Kumari said...

WOOHOOO!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN IT!! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR "EGG" WILL BE THIS THURSDAY!!!!

August 8, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Kim Edwards said...

Yes I love it! "I'm going to eat this!" I laughed out loud lol style.

August 10, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home