Monday, April 19, 2010

Good morning BALTIMORE

When I first thought of Baltimore, I thought of that little cartoon of chipmunks talking about Baltimore and apple cores, and then I thought of Tracy Turnblad and segregation. The Baltimore I imagined was a little "ghetto" (no offense, Tracy, thats just what I've been told). But I'm not one to turn down a vacation of celebrating, especially one that was a gift. So I was VERY excited, and I couldn't wait to get away for a weekend. Guys, I LOVED it! I LOVE BALTIMORE!
I remember when I was a freshman at BYU and my cousins, Jordan and Karli, and I would lay awake and play "truth." We'd tell each other what we truthfully thought about such important topics as "what will the guy I marry look like" (he def wasn't 5'5") and "where am I going to live when I grow up." My cousins said I would live on the east coast, which honestly made the west coast girl in me a little sad. But every time I visit the east coast, I want to live there more and more. About that truth, they might have been right.
Also, remember I am incredibly (more than you could imagine) forgetful, and for that reason I really don't have many pictures. In addition, we don't have a good camera for me, and Eddie knows I won't let him take his work camera-- why not is a separate blog post. Here I am again apologizing for it because SOME people might complain.


Here was our hotel room! I do have a dark picture of that. How I have that and not a basic pic of my family and I in front of a Baltimore sign, I don't know.


This was the view out the hotel room window. Baltimore is "B" for beautiful!



Whats up with these trash people? Eddie knows more about what it was. Some transmodern art thing. It was a recyled stuff. When we walked out to the pier we were a little confused until we asked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

Truth never lies! Although I think we really were wrong about a lot of things. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

April 21, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home