Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where She Belongs...


The dichotomy of my feelings for my car are incredible. The way that car can make me feel...The pure joy and love I feel when I'm driving my car makes me almost forget the absolute hatred and disdain I feel when it drains my bank account and it makes me wonder how much I could get for it. But my thought process is like this: I've spent SO MUCH MONEY on making it good, and there is no way I could get all of that back if I sold it, so I think its gonna be fine for a while, and I might as well keep it. And then a couple days later, I'm driving it, and I feel like its the best experience I've ever had, and I'm kicking myself for even considering selling it.
This picture was taken on Friday afternoon after a emergency trip to SLC to my favorite mechanic for a new secondary air pump. On Friday morning, when I was real busy at my BYU job, I was checking out dresses and shoes online for graduation. I am SO excited to graduate finally, and I feel like I deserve to reward myself, after 7 years of HELL and unexpected obstacles. But guess where all my money went instead?

SUCK IT, AUDI

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

you still deserve the dress and shoes! that is what i think!

April 18, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Brett and Sydnie said...

Congratulations on graduation! Man, what are you going to do without your great BYU job?

April 19, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home