Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some Things Are Meant To Be Finished

Your college education is meant to be finished, and thats what I did! I am very proud of myself and I know so many other people are too. I am so happy. I was just completely wired about the whole thing. I couldn't really sleep, I would just wake up very early and think about how I am DONE!
Here are a couple temporary pictures. I really don't have many, right now, so here are a few. I'm getting more pictures from other people who took some. But for now, this will have to do.

From left to right, this is my cousin Jamie Everson, me, and my cousins in law Patrick Pfou and Mallory Green. Love them!


And of course, here is Eddie and I. Again, why do I have a double chin thing?

Also, to make graduation even better, BYU just came out with an article about my lovely life (the past couple years of it, anyways) in the BYU Alumni magazine. There isn't a copy of the article online yet, so you'll have to get a hard copy. However, what is online is this video they made for YouTube (funny, because all campus internet blocks YouTube...). You can find that HERE. It has all been so great!

Also, here are some other pictures I'd like to show you.

Where did the time go? How did Miley and Mariah get so freaking big so fast?


I love spring in Utah. Here is a tree in my backyard with its pretty little blooms. I don't even know what kind of tree it is. You probably do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

congratulations bree!! it is a great feeling to be finished! btw, i just saw your article in the magazine yesterday. it was really inspiring. you are truly amazing!

April 24, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Great article (well I watched it on youtube!). It was great and it made me cry! You and Eddie have such a sweet and awesome story.. i want you to be on oprah!!! CONGRATS Bree! How does it feel to not be a cougar student anymore???? we should play the ipod game again soon!

April 24, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Bree!! k so I havent seen you in a few years but you're FREAKIN GORGEOUS. Congratulations on graduating,so proud and happy for you. I loved the video--I watched it with Cam and had to hide the tears ;) You are in inspiration. Love both of you-i want to plan a trip out to Utah! Make sure and post that article if it ever gets online, I'd love to read it.
P.S. tell Eddie we love that he's rockin' the long hair ;)

April 24, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

WOW! The video is really neat. I LOVE the picture of you at the end with the horse. You're just beautiful. Congratualtions on Graduation, I'm sure you're so happy to have that accomplishment. I'm glad that things are going well for you.

April 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're amazing Bree.

April 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home