Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cake

The day after my last post about loving dessert I felt the need to make this following cake:


I took a picture because I wanted to show you how good of a baker I am. It took me almost all day...the dough had to rise and blah blah blah. It was a process. I was going to tell you all how good it was and how you HAVE TO MAKE IT, but, to tell you the truth...it wasn't good. I have a feeling it wasn't the recipe, it was just how I made it, so if you come across some cake recipe that looks delish...it probably is. I don't get it...I followed the directions! It looks just like the pictures in the tutorial! Oh well...I'll just stick with the just add water cookie and cake mixes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan P said...

looks good to me! you'll get em next time...

September 12, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home