Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy Couple Days

From thursday the 16th until monday morning the 20th, Eddie shot 3 commercials for a commercial campaign for a competition. Of course, it was all very good and we had lots of fun. Well, I had lots of fun, Eddie got thrown in gravel repetitively for his superhero commercial and got a couple battle wounds. Heres a picture of Eddie and his buddy Paul as superheroes.

When you've gotten over how hot my husband is in spandex, notice how good my pregnant skin is!

One of his spots involved LARPing (LARP = live action role play). Guess which talented girl sewed the main character's outfit for when he wasn't very professional. Then he becomes a very successful LARPer. So I sewed the before. 2 sems, and I cut a hole for his head. TAKE THAT! And Andrea Faulkner Williams and I sewed Eddie's Princess Leia robe for his Ke$ha video, so if you want any costume design, come to me! I am sooooo capable.


His 3rd commercial was about Paul becoming a professional dancer. Here he is setting up his website to promote himself.

And then, naturally, he becomes an excellent dancer. Here is Paul with a group of Jazz dancers who played the girls who helped him become so successful.


Now he just has to edit his 3 commercials...go Eddie. For the next little bit I'll be taking the role of a widow, or maybe the wife of a hermit, while Eddie sits in his office editing and I'm either down stairs watching Oprah reruns or sitting on my bed playing solitaire. If you want to do something, call me pleasssseeee.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley S. said...

holy cow! You are little and you are cute! Life is so unfair, yes? And I miss working with you... I miss working period!

September 22, 2010 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats!! I didn't know you were pregnant, you look adorable! :)

September 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

You are the most adorable pregnant woman! Love the bump.

September 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger BrittWilk said...

AHH!! you're having a BABY!! i'm so thrilled for you. your belly is so so so cute. congrats!

September 30, 2010 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

You are rockin' that baby bump and eddie is rockin that LONG hair.

October 28, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home